Cultural & Heritage Day Tours
With its ancient culture and the Himalayas as a backdrop, Nepal has long been the destination of choice for travellers in search of adventure. Land locked between the high plateaus of Tibet to the north and the hot, fertile plains of India to the south, Nepal is a land of ancient history, colourful cultures and people, amazing architecture and stunning scenery.
Amazing trekking and some of the world’s best white water are not all Nepal has to offer. This tiny Himalayan kingdom is bursting with fascinating old towns, magnificent temples, ancient traditions, ethnic diversity, religious significance and history stretching back thousands of years.
Those who wish to explore the history and culture of this amazing country are spoilt for choice, with ancient and modern intermingled and every corner turned, offering a glimpse into a world barely changed since the Middle Ages. The Kathmandu Valley itself is home to no less than five Unesco World Heritage Sites, easily visited as a day tour package.
- ½ Day Tour: Swayambhunath & Kathmandu Durbar Square (3 – 4 hours)
- ½ Day Tour: Pashupatinath & Boudanath (3 – 4 hours)
- ½ Day Tour: Patan, Patan Durbar Square and Patan Museum (3 – 4 hours)
- Full Day Tour: Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath & Boudanath (6 – 7 hours)
- Full Day Tour: Bhaktapur (6 – 7 hours)
Note: All tours are lead by a professional city tour guide
- A professional city tour guide
- Transportation from your hotel to the sites and back to your hotel
- Entrance fees for each site
- A set of well-worn walking shoes
- You camera & extra batteries
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Umbrella (can be used for both sun and rain protection)